Mission & Vision
The German-Pathway-Colleges of the Braun Foundation for International Exchange is evolving into the leading German preparatory college for foreign nationals who wish to study or work in Germany.
We fully support successful participation in the Pathway College and thus make our contribution to the promotion of business, science and society, through excellently trained and responsible students and workers.
Our international status makes Pathway Colleges the respected and preferred cooperation partner in the global education and business community.
The Pathway Colleges of the Braun Foundation is marked by a distinctive intercultural sense of responsibility.
Foreign nationals receive an optimum, quality-assured education and integration and can count on a welcoming culture that is unparalleled.
The Pathway Colleges (management, students, teachers and co-workers) agree to comply with the following guiding principles:
- True respect and tolerance when dealing with others
- A sense of responsibility for themselves and others
- Professionalism and a commitment to excellence in all areas
- Internationality and diversification implemented through local and global cooperation
- Search for, evaluate and implement potential for improvement without delay.