The German Placement Centre is operated by the non-profit Braun Foundation for International Exchange.
For a decade, the Braun Foundation has contributed to the overall development and furthering of a mutual understanding of cultures and different educational and economic systems.
As a logical consequence, the Braun Foundation, with its Centre, strives towards the achievement of excellence through:
- Preparation for study at German universities/colleges
- Language lessons, subject lessons, intercultural training, social integration, preparation for academic study, essential services
- Preparation of skilled workers for the German job market
The Braun Foundation is proud to find support for its goal of high quality education from countless national and international institutions, organisations and businesses. The Braun Foundation wishes to foster and promote understanding between different cultures and educational and business systems. The Foundation achieves this through exchanges and encounters on an international level.
The University Placement Service of the Braun Foundation for International Exchange is evolving into the leading German study placement service for foreign nationals who wish to study or work in Germany.
We fully support successful participation in German higher institutions and thus make our contribution to the promotion of business, science and society, through excellently trained and responsible students and workers.
Our international status makes us a respected and preferred cooperation partner in the global education and business community.
The University Placement Service of the Braun Foundation is marked by a distinctive intercultural sense of responsibility.
Foreign nationals receive an optimal, quality-assured service and can count on a welcoming culture that is unparalleled.
The University Placement Service agrees to comply with the following guiding principles:
- True respect and tolerance when dealing with others
- A sense of responsibility for themselves and others
- Professionalism and a commitment to excellence in all areas
- Internationality and diversification implemented through local and global cooperation
- Search for, evaluate and implement potential for improvement without delay.